Naturally sweetened and authentically brewed.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Hot!

Right now I'm eating cold leftover ham from last night's family dinner. Unfortunately I'm eating it cold-cut-style because I don't have a fork, so I'll probably be getting some funny looks from whoever passes by my desk. I also heated up my Safeway Select Tomato Basil Pasta soup, but today's really hot so I wish that I had waited to eat it on another day.

I did nothing productive this entire weekend. Each day I watched hours of tv, which is so bad. With my partially ripped rotator cuff muscle in my shoulder, I can't do most of the activities that I would do if I had a weekend with awesome weather. I can't golf, I can't play basketball, I can't wash my car, I can't swim, I can't play Wii with Aaron. So instead I've been eating and watching tv. Yay for sedentary lifestyle!


Aaron let me play his Xbox 360 when I was at his house, which was the biggest mistake ever. Now I constantly want to play it. I'm having withdrawals.

Is it bad that I don't want to go to physical therapy because it interferes with my naptime?

No comments: