Naturally sweetened and authentically brewed.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It's Tuesday.

I just finished my microwavable cup of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and I am blissfully content with my lunch. Yes, I am aware that the soup has 870 mg (36% D.V.) of sodium, but it's so delicious and nostalgic that I don't care! Mmm, mmm, good!

On Sunday night, Aaron and I were watching a Travel Channel special on Walt Disney World. Now I want to go back to Disney World! I went to Disney World when I was in eleventh grade, but now there's all sorts of new attractions and rides that I have to see! Disney reminds me of my childhood because my sisters and I would always watch Disney movies, and we had tons of Disney toys. I'm such a sucker for Disney; that corporation sucks up all my money.

Today I finished editing a major chunk of the articles in the next issue of Transition. I was dead tired because it was 8 o'clock in the morning, but I survived. Maybe I should consider brewing a thermos of tea before I leave the house for Ward. Ack, I just can't adjust to leaving the house at 7:30 when I normally wake up at 8:30 at the earliest.

No comments: