Naturally sweetened and authentically brewed.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bits and Pieces

I really, really, really, really want to be a member of a film crew for a nature documentary like Planet Earth (on the Discovery Channel). To me there are only few things cooler than being able to travel the world to exotic places to film equally exotic creatures. The longing for adventure is calling to me! If I were approached by someone (credible, of course) and he or she asked me if I wanted to join a group on an expedition, I'd leave in a heartbeat.

I bought a new Sony Ericsson phone, and it has a cool camera so it'll be replacing my dead digital camera for now. Maybe I can start posting some pics on this blog.

Aaron the boyfriend and I are teaming up to create a literary masterpiece. It's a work in progress that's still in it's genesis, and I'm very excited to be able to collaborate with him on something along with our wonderful relationship. Being able to write creatively after almost a year of writer's block is so refreshing. Aaron's so supportive of my writing career and for that I'm truly blessed.

Graduation is in little over a week! Last night I had a dream that I was an hour late for the ceremony, then I had to go back home cause I forgot my cap and gown. I also wasn't able to sit next to my friends. Then I forgot my name card (the card that you write your name on so that the speaker can read it aloud) and I wasn't able to walk! I woke up this morning with this dreaded fear of commencement. It won't go as horribly...I hope.

No comments: