Naturally sweetened and authentically brewed.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Apple tea?

In case you're wondering, I really love tea. Iced tea, hot tea, green tea, black tea, peach tea, almost any kind of tea. While debating what to name this new blog, I was looking at the label of the apple iced tea that I was drinking. Apple tea? It's cute, it's clean, it's fun. Apple tea is also one of my favorite tea flavors. It probably comes from the fact that I loved to drink apple juice when I was a kid. Plus 'Apple Tea Please' sounds better than 'Diet Coke Please.'

Last night I was able to squeeze in some quality time with Aaron. Katie and I are going to visit Amanda in Orange County for President's Day weekend, and I realized that I need a handbag that's suitable for travel (in other words, has a zipper). All of my handbags are either totes or have the magnetic snap that barely closes the bag. Katie accompanied Aaron and I to Ala Moana, and I found the perfect Adidas handbag (dark brown, medium sized, on sale for almost half-off) and it has a zipper! I actually wanted this quilted Aldo handbag that kinda looks very faux-Chanel but Aaron told me not to get it.

Tomorrow I have a Latin test that I'm 20% prepared for, and the 20% is because I'm being tested on material that I learned last semester. Ack! I should've studied last night but I was working on other homework. I'll have to cram everything into tonight. Chris from Spunge called me to tell me that I don't have to come in to work tonight; boo, that means I'm not getting paid. Oh well, a good grade is worth a lot too!

2 comments:

aaronttf said...

im gonna name my blog "apple juice" because juice is better. your next blog should be about urban with pictures. and boobies.

Sheri said...

unfortunately, i do agree with aaron. i'm just not a fan of tea BUT!i'm a big fan of sara.