Naturally sweetened and authentically brewed.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

In the beginning...

First post!

I finally managed to break away from my Xanga and create a new exciting blog. Ah, the Xanga days...when I would write all my entries in lowercase and post dozens of surveys. Chris, my boss at Spunge (where I intern), said that most of the users on Xanga are women. I wonder why that is; maybe because women tend to write down accounts of their day or random thoughts more than men do. Well that's a whole 'nother can of worms.

So this blog will be different. All the entries will probably be about personal stuff. My friend Sheri and I are planning on starting a line of accessories (handbags, wallets, jewelry, etc.), so hopefully when that takes off more entries can be about business.

Anyway, boring first entry. More exciting entries up ahead.

1 comment:

aaronttf said...

im your number one fan! woohoo! i can use my gmail account. horray beer!